RETURNS, EXCHANGES OR REPAIRS:
WE ARE CONFIDENT YOU WILL BE MORE THAN PLEASED WITH YOUR LUSSIDA PURCHASE. IF, HOWEVER, YOU NEED TO RETURN YOUR PURCHASE FOR A REFUND, EXCHANGE OR REPAIR PLEASE FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS BELOW.
- Exchanges or returns are accepted within 90 days of purchase for any reason. The item is required to be in the original packaging, unwashed and unworn.
- Prior to sending back your return/exchange please obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number (directions below) -- THIS IS REQUIRED prior to sending, or we will not be able to process it.
- We will also repair or replace your LUSSIDA garment within a year of purchase if it has been damaged by faulty fabric, stitching or other manufacturing defects.
- For damaged items please supply photos with your return request via email.
- Only garments purchased through lussida.com or our retail store are eligible for returns/exchanges. If you purchased an item from one of our retail partners, we require that you work with them for the exchange/refund.
- We do our best to process returns/exchanges within 14 business days. Please keep in mind that we get backlogged during peak seasons and sales, so it may take longer during those times.
- Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the garment back to us. If a replacement is to be sent, we will cover the cost of sending it to you.
- For exchanges outside of the contiguous United States, the customer is responsible for all shipping cost (except manufacturer defects).
- Following receipt of your returned item, we will send a replacement or issue a credit to the card used for purchase.
If you would like an item repaired:
- By law, and common decency, garments sent in for repair must be clean; please wash before mailing.
- Repairs will be done at a reasonable charge, if not under warranty.
- Please call (970-264-2724) or email ahead of time to discuss the repairs you'd like done and for a quote. When you call, we'll be able to give you an estimate on how long your repair will take.
- Repairs also require an RMA number, obtained via phone.
- Repairs should be sent to our Pagosa Springs, CO location (not Aurora).
To obtain an RMA number for your return/exchange please follow the directions below:
- Locate your order information: order number and email address that was used to place the order. Your email confirmation contains your order number. Or if using the packing slip - you need the Client Reference number.
- Use the form below to generate the RMA number. Make sure you select the product with the check box and categorize both the Return Reason and Resolution fields so we know how to proceed. There is also a Notes field for specifics. Upon completion, instructions will be emailed automatically.
- If you don’t know your order number, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us (970) 264-2724 during our normal operating hours and we’ll get you taken care of. Please let us know the specific items you wish to return/exchange.
- For gifts that need to be exchanged/returned, please email or call us so we can get you set up. We will need to locate the original order using the gift givers name and will need to know the general product information as well.